Everybody's All-American and #1 overall pick?
1. Minnesota Vikings = Matt Barkley QB USC
2. Oakland Raiders = Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia (Jr)
3. St. Louis Rams = Robert Woods WR USC (Jr)
4. Indianapolis Colts = Marcus Lattimore HB South Carolina (Jr)
5. Cleveland Browns = David Amerson CB NC State (Jr)
6. Arizona Cardinals = Mant'i Teo ILB Notre Dame
7. St. Louis Rams (through Washington) = Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU (Jr)
8. Buffalo Bills = Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
9. Seattle Seahawks = DJ Fluker OT Alabama
10. Miami Dolphins = Sam Montgomery DE LSU (Jr)
11. Cincinnati Bengals = Alex Okafor DE Texas
12. Tampa Bay Bucs = Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi State
13. Kansas City Chiefs = Landry Jones QB Oklahoma
14. Jacksonville Jaguars = Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU (Jr)
15. Detroit Lions = Barrett Jones OC Alabama
16. Carolina Panthers = Kawann Short DT Purdue
17. New York Jets = Star Lotulelei NT Utah
18. Chicago Bears = Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin
19. Tennessee Titans = Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas (Jr)
20. Dallas Cowboys = Tyler Bray QB Tennessee (Jr)
21. Denver Broncos = Keenan Allen WR California (Jr)
22. San Francisco 49ers = TJ McDonald FS USC
23. New York Giants = Brandon Jenkins OLB Florida State
24. Baltimore Ravens = Oday Aboushi OT Virginia
25. Atlanta Falcons = Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame (Jr)
26. New Orleans Saints = Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech (Jr)
27. San Diego Chargers = Dee Milliner CB Alabama (Jr)
28. Pittsburgh Steelers = Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
29. Philadelphia Eagles = Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M (Jr)
30. Houston Texans = Johnathan Hankins NT Ohio State
31. Green Bay Packers = Montee Ball HB Wisconsin
32. New England Patriots = Terrance Williams WR Baylor
Top 5 available on the board
John Simon DE Ohio State
Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
Jelani Jenkins OLB Florida (Jr)
Dion Jordan DE Oregon
Seantrel Henderson OT Miami (Fla) (Jr)
I really get the feeling that Landry Jones will be exposed this year, and I don't think he ends up getting drafted in the first round.
@Steveospeak I agree with your assessment that he won't get drafted in the first round but I think he will be fine this year in college. It's the Big 12, it's not like the defenses are getting that much better. Of course, I also thought Sam Bradford would never make it after he got broken by the Florida Gators.
@CFBZ I feel the loss of Broyles will be huge and Landry's 'accuracy' will get exposed as so much of it comes from slip screens and other quick passes.
@Steveospeak Broyles caught a lot of passes of Kenny Stills and Jazz Reynolds are still good targets and OU always seems to reload at receiver. I'm not as concerned as you are about Landry, at least in college. I think he's the prototypical OU college guy that won't make it in the pros but I just don't see him taking a huge step backwards.
If he does, it will be interesting to see how much action Blake Bell gets.