Our second CFBZ podcast is in the books! We had Kevin McGuire on the show. Kevin is a great college football writer who writes for many sites including Examiner.com, The Nittany Lions Den and Crystal Ball Run.
Here's a re-cap on what we talked about and make sure you scroll to the bottom to listen to the thirty minute podcast...
- We start out talking about the topic du jour of the off-season in conference re-alignment. We discuss Clemson and FSU to the Big 12 and what happens to the ACC if they abandon ship. We also discuss the possibilities of Virginia Tech to the SEC and Notre Dame to the Big Ten.
- How has Bill O'Brien of Penn State been doing since he's been in position for a few months.
- Will O'Brien mimic the successful use of the tight end position that he had recently in the NFL with the New England Patriots.
- Will Urban Meyer get Ohio State back into the mix this year?
- Is Michigan a top ten team this year?
- Is Michigan State flying under the radar?
- How will Wisconsin fare with Danny O'Brien at QB?
- Can Nebraska ride Taylor Martinez's coattails to a B1G Championship?
We got into those topics and more. If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast feel free to e-mail us at collegefootballzealot at gmail.com.